These were the steps:
1. We created a compelling, well-edited, linked short story collection called ‘London Road: Linked Stories’.
2. We found an app developer through iphoneappquotes.com (although there are loads of choices now. Just Google.)
3. We designed the app, set the price at $3.99, and published it on iTunes.
4. We marketed it like crazy, starting in November 2010.
5. When sales were still sluggish, we decided last Saturday, June 5th, to set the price to free – a limited-time offer – to see what would happen. Downloads shot up. The first day we had 252, the second day 191, and the third day 128.
To download the app for free, please CLICK HERE.