PRESS AND RADIO INTERVIEWS
Interview on Fox CT Morning News (WTIC-TV) 9/8/11
Interview on News Channel 12 9/10 and 9/11
Radio Interview WBZ-AM “Women’s Watch” 7/13/11
Radio interview on WXBR-AM 7/6/11
“Morning Show with Shelley Irwin” WGVU-AM/FM (NPR) 7/6/11
Radio Interview KNUU-AM (Las Vegas) 6/27/11
Fairfield County Business Journal 6/20/11
VoiceAmerica interview on “Kathryn Zox Show” (New York) 6/7/11
Mommy’s Memorandum 5/27/11
My Reading Room 4/27/11
Broken Teepee.com 4/26/11
Happily Blended 4/1/11
Authors and Appetizers 3/31/11
Being Alison 3/29/11
Book Junkie 3/26/11
Babbling About Books 3/30/11
Michelle’s Book Blog 1/25/11
The Examiner 12/22/10
The IE Mommy 12/18/10
Mediabistro.com (EBOOKNEWSER) 11/30/10
Media Tracks ‘Viewpoints’ (360 stations)
IRN/USA Radio Network (International) 12/17/10 (2,500 radio stations)
FFWB-AM Book Radio Show (CBS Los Angeles) 12/5/10
WJCT-FM First Coast Connection 1/3/11
KAXE-FM Real Good Words (NPR/Grand Rapids) 12/7/10
KOPN-FM Penguin Tracks (NPR St Louis) 12/15/10 (VISIT BLOG PAGE TO LISTEN NOW)
WQUB-FM Gallery (NPR Quincy, IL) 12/16/10
WKYE-FM/WNTJ-AM Sunday Magazine/NTJ Morning Magazine (Philly, syndicated) 12/20/10
KBUR-AM Steve Hexom Morning Show (Iowa) 12/17/10
KFMG-FM Culture Buzz (Iowa) 12/17/10
Westport News 12/15/10
KTOE-AM Morning Blend 1/3/11
WJCT-FM (NPR) First Coast Connection 1/4/11
KXYL-FM ‘Going Home with Mark Cope’ 1/5/11
KCRN-AM ‘Business for Breakfast’ 1/7/11
Jim Brown’s Genesis Communications Network (180 stations) 1/9/11
WSIU-FM (NPR & Sirius Satellite Radio) 1/12/11
Connecticut Post 1/16 2011
Read the CT Post article: http://www.ctpost.com/default/article/A-new-delivery-system-for-short-fiction-and-957028.php
WBZ-AM (CBS Radio) ‘Jordan Rich Show’ 1/24/11
KSBL-FM (Westwood One) 1/25/11 (airs 1/26/11)
(TV) News 12 Connecticut ‘Education Notebook’ 2/1/11
SIRIUS XM ‘Cover to Cover’ 3.20-3.40 PM ET live 2/8/11
KKNW-AM LIVE ‘Conversations with Vicki St. Clair’ 3.45 p.m. 3/7/11
Where can I buy your app?
In 3 places:
1. The app store on your device: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android. Search for the title (e.g. ‘London Road: Linked Stories’) or ‘eChook’.
3. Online version on the home page of this website – instant full-color (printable) download of the eBook.
How easy is it to gift an app?
Just a few clicks! Go to iTunes, click the arrow on the right of the ‘Buy’ button and follow the prompts.
What if I love your stories and want to print one (or more)?
On our Shop page you can download the Online Version – instant, full-color, and printable.
TIPS FOR THOSE NEW TO APPS:
1. ‘App’ is short for ‘application’. eChook’s apps are not interactive, they offer an uninterrupted reading experience. The term refers to interactive video games as well as read-only book and stories.
2. There are two differences between an eChook app and an eBook. The first is glorious color photographs (in ‘London Road: Linked Stories, these transport you instantly to London) and the second is Information Pages with enriched content such as ‘About the Author’, artists’ statements, and more. Don’t forget to click the i at the bottom of your screen!
3. Apps can be found in the App Store on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, or in the Market in your Android phone, or in iTunes on any computer.
4. After you buy one of our apps, click the ‘i‘ in the bottom bar for enriched content and Information Pages.
5. Something our app can do that our e-book cannot: share what you’re reading with friends by sending a note to Twitter and Facebook.
6. The full color e-book is also available in a printable Online Version in our SHOP.
Do you store my credit card information?
No. All credit card processing is handled through Paypal, the safest, most secure way to send money online. Paypal is subject to the same international compliance standards for data security as Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, JCB and American Express.
Can I return an app after I order it?
All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds or cancellations after purchase.
Media Q & A
I put together a newsletter for my company/organization and would like to use one of your stories. Is this all right?
Please obtain permission before using one of our stories, which you are welcome to use only for the permitted use and you may not sell the story to others or reuse it in any other way. To obtain permission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would like to interview one of your authors.
Our authors’ websites can be found along with their bios on the ‘Author’ page. Please feel free to contact them directly.
How do I correctly reference eChook™ Digital Publishing if I’m writing an article?
Please refer to it as eChook™ Digital Publishing, with a ™ only the first time the name is mentioned in the article.
Legal Q & A
What information do you collect?
When you submit a manuscript or otherwise contact us we retain your name and email. We use this information to contact you if we’d like to publish your work and to keep you up-to-date regarding eChook’s apps, events and other information. We will never give your name or email to anyone else.
Do you see or collect my credit card information?
No. Your transaction is directly with Paypal. We do not see, have access to, or collect your credit card information.
Submission Q & A
Please click on the ‘Submission’ link at the top of the page.